Make your own sugar free tea cake with a mix of flours, eggs, lemon and Freesweet (sugar replacement). Easy to follow method included on the back of the label.
Our baking mix comes packaged in an eco-friendly, 100% cotton drawstring bag, that can be re-used or repurposed.
- Sugar Free
- Makes 1 Cake
- Egg Free Option (add apple sauce)
You will need:
- Bamboes Lemon Zest Tea Cake Baking Mix
- 3 Eggs (or 250ml of Apple Sauce)
- 200g Butter
- 200ml Milk (or Dairy Free Milk
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
Coffee or a cup of strong Ceylon tea.
Wheat Flour, Baking Powder and Freesweet (sugar replacement).
Store in a cool, dry place.